Ozone Therapies including Major Autohemotherapy (IV therapies), vaginal insufflation, rectal insufflation, nasal, ear, and dental ozone injections
What Is Ozone?
Ozone is an ‘activated’ form of oxygen with three atoms of oxygen attached together, forming a molecule called O3. Regular Oxygen in the atmosphere is two molecules of oxygen together O2. Ozone acts completely differently from regular O2.
The third Oxygen in Ozone molecule empowers it to be far more energetic and oxidative than Oxygen. This makes it so valuable for our body. Ozone (tri-molecule Oxygen) is an excellence source of:
– Air Purification
– Water Purification
– Medical Ozone Therapy Applications.
Once the Ozonated product is infused into the body, there are numerous benefits:
- Kills Bacteria, Viruses, parasites, fungus, etc… (virtually all other disease-causing organisms)
- Modulates your Immune System (Ozone will boost the immune system)
- For those with Auto-Immune Disorders, Ozone will modulate the immune system to help to stop it from attacking healthy human cells.)
- Increases Oxygen levels of your cells (it has been proven that cancer and disease grow in poorly oxygenated tissues in your body).
- Reverses cells that may potentially turn into cancer cells.
- Normalizes the pH level of your body
- Detoxes the body of heavy metal and undesired chemicals
- Increases the Activity of Antioxidant Enzyme Systems:
- Superoxide dismutase: Mn, Cu, Zn
- Catalase – Fe
- Glutathione peroxidase: Se GSH, NAC, Whey protein.
- Increases cell energy production.
- Ozone is anti-aging and anti-tumor
Take Home Message:
The most effective way to maximize the effects of ozone therapy is to combine it with other therapies aimed at eliminating the causes of decreased oxygen utilization.
Decreased Oxygen Utilization:
- Increase free radical formation.
- Decrease free radical buffering.
- Mitochondrial Decay
- Degenerative disease
Methods of Administration
- Major AHT = MAH
- Minor AHT = mAH
- CheZone Therapy
- Ozonated Water
- IV ozonated saline
- Ozonated Oil
- Ozone Sauna
- Rectal insufflation
- Limb bagging
- Ear insufflation
- Bladder Insufflation
- Isode injections
- Inhaled therapy
- Vaginal Insufflation
Fountain of Youth – Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)
Hyperthermic Ozone Sauna
Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) sauna sessions and breathing pure oxygen has physiological impacts better than those occurring during physical exercise
EWOT improves oxygen-uptake and utilization within tissues.
Improves body functions, boosts metabolism, & immune system functions.
Physiological effects of EWOT are similar to exercising: Cardiac workout, enhances lung’s function, flushing of blood vessels
Helps with conditions such as:
- Reduce susceptibility to ailments
- Control hypertension
- Creation of oxygen-rich blood plasma
- Capillary cells edema reduction
- Improves circulation
- Burns higher calories
- Extended stamina
- Aids at reversing aging process
- Reduces angina Pectoris attacks incidence.
- EWOT reduces free radical proliferation.